Full City Challenge
Presented by The Economy League of Greater Philadelphia and Billy Penn
Philadelphia’s restaurant scene is now among the most vibrant and dynamic in the nation. How we can help translate the boom into a better life for all Philadelphians?
A food-focused rapid incubator, the Full City Challenge is a platform to advance the development of innovative ideas to answer that question. The Economy League and Billy Penn are putting out a call for ideas and collaboration encouraging groups (both newly formed teams and existing organizations) to collaborate on ideas that use food to address complex community challenges in the Philadelphia area — with the expectation that proposals submitted will seek to impact access, civic engagement and employment opportunities.
The Full City Challenge offers your company/organization the opportunity to:
- Associate your brand/organization with an innovative, interactive approach to engaging the community and addressing food-related challenges.
- Associate with the Economy League brand & network of high caliber cross sector leadership.
- Gain visibility among Economy League board companies, stakeholders, Full City Challenge Advisors.
- Gain visibility among Billy Penn’s engaged audience of millennials and others shaping the future of the city.
- Garner media exposure for your company/organization in media coverage by Billy Penn & other media outlets.
- Garner social media promotion for your company/organization, December 2018 through February 2019.
For more information on how to sponsor the Full City Challenge please contact Sara Manning at firstname.lastname@example.org.